1. Includes first year hardware maintenance.
2. Including menu card entry service, and hall floor plan design (if countertop layout is required).
3. From the second year onwards, the food and beverage system maintenance service (including the use of the cloud platform) costs $2,100/year.
4. From the second year onwards, all customers involved in the maintenance of the system can enjoy the opportunity service – customers can bring the faulty hardware to the company for inspection and repair, and lend the corresponding hardware for temporary use by the customer (additional charges). If the customer needs to collect the machine from the company, the company will charge HK$250 per shipment.
5. The store cloud version is not affected by the unstable Internet, and can still maintain daily single operation under disconnection, but if you choose other mobile phones, self-help, takeaway orders and other functions, you must use it with the Internet.
6. The system supports multi-machine operation, including one store multi-machine, and multi-store multi-machine, each branch can use different hall floor plans, use the same background operation, can cooperate with the chain store operation.
7. The system can be used with Parkview mobile ordering software for waiters.
8. The system can be combined with Parkview self-service ordering software to print countertop QR codes for lobby customers to order food instantly through smart phones.
9. The system can be combined with Parkway takeaway ordering software, the takeaway list is printed with a QR code, and customers can order food at home and outside the store, through smart phones.